At CAA, our highest priority is the health and safety of our Members, customers, Associates and the extended community.
To help prevent the possible spread of COVID-19, we kindly ask that you review the following guidelines for visiting our stores.
Before Visiting Our Stores.
In order to meet provincial guidelines required for social distancing, we may be required to limit the number of people allowed into our stores at any given time. We strongly encourage those who wish to speak with an insurance broker or travel consultant to make an appointment to do so in advance of visiting a store by calling 1-800-222-4357.
Please keep in mind our stores will be operating under reduced store hours so please plan your visit accordingly.
We ask those intending on visiting our stores to review the following questions prior to arriving. If you answer "yes" to any of these, we kindly request that you postpone your visit or contact us by phone for assistance with your inquiry.
- Have you travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
- Do you have fever, flu-like symptoms, or shortness of breath?
Together, we can each do our part to help keep one another healthy.
While in Our Stores.
We've installed additional safety measures to help keep our Members, customers, and Associates safe and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please observe posted signage and directions from Associates while visiting our stores.
- We are asking that all visitors maintain a social distance of 2 metres from other customers and Associates.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid touching in store items unnecessarily.
- Use the hand sanitizer made available in stores to disinfect after touching merchandise or high touch point surfaces.
- We encourage the use of contactless payment such as debit or credit cards instead of cash.