Member Benefits - Automotive
Although CAA is best known for its legendary Emergency Road Service, a membership covers so much more. Here are just some of the ways you can get the most out of your membership:
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance across Canada and the U.S., including towing and winching.
- On-the-Spot Battery Testing and Replacement Service, including on-the-spot testing, delivery, and installation.
- Vehicle Lockout Service – CAA provides $50-$100 (including parts) based on membership level for locksmith service required to gain access to the vehicle or make it operable.
- Motorcyle Rescue – Road assistance for motorcycles.
- Bike Assist – Yes, we rescue bicycles, too. Exclusive to CAA Members.
- Drive You Home – We get you home safely if you can’t drive due to illness or accident.
- CAA Merchandise Savings - All membership levels enjoy lower member pricing on merchandise. Plus & Plus RV Members get an additional 5% off; Premier & Premier RV get an additional 10% off.
- Deals and discounts with our CAA Rewards® partners and Online Partners.
- Coverage applies to both new and used cars and trucks.
- And more!
CAA Members earn 3% in CAA Dollars with our Auto Rewards partners.* And, they’re all CAA Approved Auto Repair Shops!Join Today!
*Up to a maximum of 50 CAA Dollars on the total invoice before taxes. A valid CAA Membership card must be presented at time of transaction and cannot be combined with any other special offers.