Gift Membership for Grads
Give a gift for the road ahead.
Near or far, a CAA Gift Membership will ensure your daughter, son or friend is covered on the road and includes many benefits they’ll enjoy. Plus, you'll receive a free trunk organizer!
Whether it’s for a high school, college or university graduate, a CAA Membership makes a great gift.
CAA Membership Benefit Highlights**
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance
- 4 calls per year (up to 10km/call)
- Free emergency fuel delivery
- Battery testing and replacement (Winnipeg and Brandon)
- Exclusive instant savings with CAA Rewards®
- Earn CAA Dollars® at participating partners (no confusing points or miles to collect, 1 CAA Dollar = $1 CAD)
- Use your CAA Dollars to pay for membership, CAA Travel bookings, merchandise, movie tickets and more!
- Exclusive CAA Savings at our participating CAA Rewards partners online and in-store. Partners include Santa Lucia Pizza, Montana's, RW&CO, Assessippi Ski Area & Resort and much more!1
- Earn CAA Dollars® with Air Canada Vacations, Dell, Dulux Paint, AMJ Campbell and more.
- No booking fees^
- Member exclusive travel perks (when applicable)
- Exclusive group departures
- Discounts on hotels and attraction tickets
- TourBook®, maps and online TripTik®
- Passport photos and international driving permits
*Valid on new primary memberships only. While supplies last. Items inside trunk organizer not included.
**Based on Classic Membership Terms and Conditions.
✧ The same towing distance limits that apply to towing vehicles will apply to transporting bikes and is considered one Roadside Assistance call. However, towing limits within Winnipeg city limits are waived to take you and your bike to Olympia Cycle & Ski at 326 St. Mary's Road.
✧✧ Not available on all Roadside Assistance calls.
^ Excludes frequent flyer bookings.
+ Ten percent (10%) savings applies to the total premium excluding applicable taxes. Minimum premium applies. Subject to change without notice. CAA Manitoba Member discount applies to home insurance policies underwritten by CAA Insurance Company. To qualify for the discount you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid In full by membership expiry date). Underwriting eligibility rules apply. CAA Travel Insurance is underwritten by Orion Travel Insurance Company, a CAA Company. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions apply. Subject to change without notice. A medical declaration may be required to purchase travel insurance. Quotes are valid for 30 days.
To earn CAA Dollars you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date). One CAA Dollar equals $1 CAD. CAA Dollars cannot be converted into currency at any time and cannot be used to purchase CAA Premium Batteries, or to pay any amounts owing on your CAA Rewards® MasterCard®.
™/® Cineplex Entertainment LP or used under license.
1 Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Partners and/or offers are subject to change without notice. For full details visit caamanitoba.com.
®/™ CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.