CAA Mobile Tire Change - Closed for the Season
Whether you're working from home or hanging out with the family, we know you've got better things to do than spending your free time getting your tires changed.
That's why we're introducing CAA Mobile Tire Change service. Members can enjoy convenient, at-home seasonal tire changes performed by our expert technicians.
Why Choose CAA Mobile Tire Change?
Your Time, Your Place
Our service is available seven days a week. Book your appointment in advance and we’ll come to you.
Save Time and Effort
Let our expert technicians handle the work while you go about your day.
We Put Safety First
Our expert technicians are trained and equipped to provide contactless service quickly and safely.
Helping Protect You During the Pandemic
What You Need to Know Before You Book Your Appointment
- This service is currently only available to CAA Members from October 1 to December 4, 2020 in Winnipeg.
- This service can only be performed on cars, SUVs and trucks up to 3/4-ton. We cannot service commercial vehicles, trailers, RVs or campers.
- Your tires must be mounted on rims and be easily accessible to the technician.
- This service is only available on residential driveways. There needs to be adequate space on all sides of your vehicle for the technician to work safely and your driveway must be clear of debris, ice and/or snow.
- If your tires have locking lug nuts, please ensure the key is available.
- It can take up to 90-minutes for a single set of tires to be changed.
- The technician will reset the tire sensors before completing the service as long as the set that is being installed has sensors.