CAA Arbitration Services
In the rare situation where a dispute over repairs arises, Members have CAA to act on their behalf with the shop.
Fair. Fast. Free. And Final!
If you have concerns about the service you’ve received at an Approved Auto Repair Services facility, feel free to contact us at (204) 262-6176 or 1-800-222-4357. By email, contact: email@example.com.
A fully qualified mechanic will investigate your concern and arbitrate a binding decision.
You can learn more by reading the Approved Auto Repair Service Code of Ethics.
Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan
What Can CAMVAP Do?
- The quality of your vehicle.
- How the manufacturer interprets or implements its New Vehicle Warranty.
- repairs to your vehicle
- buyback of your vehicle
- reimbursement for repairs already made
- limited out-of-pocket expenses, up to $500.00
- no liability on behalf of the manufacturer
When you agree to CAMVAP arbitration, it means that both you and the car manufacturer will accept the decision of an impartial person.
You can contact CAMVAP at 1-800-207-0685, or visit the CAMVAP website.