CAA Manitoba is proud to be a part of our community. We host a number of our own events, like Ladies Night at the Garage and Car Care Days and participate in many other community-lead initiatives.
Here are a few examples of events we have been a part of:
(CAA logo denotes our events)
- Ladies Night at the Garage
- We host like-minded ladies at a garage in a fun and casual night aimed at teaching basic auto maintenance.
- CAA Earth Day & Great Battery Roundup
- Each year, we collect tires, used oil and old car batteries to help divert them from the landfill.
- Using a 12-point checklist, trained CarFit technicians, and occupational therapists, ask questions that help them recommend modifications to keep you driving safely.
- CAA Insurance Shred Day
- Protect yourself against identity theft – have your documents shredded by our partner at one of our service centres.
- Back to School Safety Assessment
- Teams gather at three schools across the city to observe risky driving behaviours in school zones.
- CAA Night at Red River Co-op Speedway
- We host members and staff at a fun evening of dirt track racing. A team of our drivers competes for the tire change challenge trophy.
- Biking events
- Bike to Work Day: CAA Manitoba hosts two pit stops on Bike to Work Day in Winnipeg each year, offering free refreshments, snacks and safety gear. All Bike to Work Day participants are entitled to Bike Assist for free in Winnipeg.
- Riverview Cycle on Life: CAA Manitoba provides cold beverages and snacks for riders, as well as basic bike maintenance and Bike Assist to whoever needs it.
- Ciclovia: CAA Manitoba and is on hand to talk about sharing the road, hand out bike gear, and provide free refreshments to cyclists and ManyFest goers.
- Operation Red Nose
- Each holiday season we host a corporate volunteer night with Operation Red Nose. Staff and members are welcome to participate.
- Winnipeg and Brandon Santa Claus Parades