CAA Travel Insurance
Travel worry-free with CAA Travel Insurance.
Why Choose CAA Travel Insurance*
- Flexible plan options to fit your travel needs: Single trip, Annual Multi-Trip and Top-Up Plans available1
- Package plans with coverage for baggage and trip cancellation & interruption2
- Great coverage options and rates for families2
- CAA Members save 10%3
- No age restrictions on medical
- We cover pre-existing conditions if health stability criteria are met
- Direct-pay claim payments, whenever possible, so you don’t pay out of pocket
With CAA Travel Insurance* you get:
- Emergency medical coverage up to $5 million CAD4 (on medical plans)
- Automatic extension of coverage if departure delayed (due to certain conditions)
- Flexible deductibles that can save you up to 30% off your premium
- Worldwide access to CAA Assistance 24/75
Choose an insurance plan that fits you.
Multi-trip Travel Medical insurance benefits
Designed for the frequent traveller, the Annual Multi-Trip Plan covers you for multiple individual trips outside of Canada for up to 4, 8, 15 or 30 days each trip. This plan also provides unlimited days of coverage within Canada. If you travel outside of Manitoba more than once a year, get a quote for an Annual Multi-Trip Travel Medical plan.2
Annual Multi-Trip Medical Plan
- Emergency medical care up to $5 million
- Medical Repatriation
- Return of Remains
- Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation
- Continue emergency dental treatment upon return home for accidental dental
- Unlimited number of trips for an entire year (up to the number of days selected)
- Automatic coverage nationwide when your trip days are entirely in Canada
Best Value - Annual Vacation Package Plan
- Includes all benefits of the Annual Multi-Trip Medical Plan
- Baggage loss and damage
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption
- Flight and accident insurance
Emergency Medical Insurance.
We offer a variety of Emergency Medical Plans. Some of the benefits are:
- Emergency Medical Treatment
Applies to hospital accommodations, physician’s fees, lab tests and X-rays, private duty nursing and ambulance service.
- Medical Repatriation
When medically necessary, Emergency Medical Repatriation allows you to be transported safely to a medical facility for treatment, avoiding out-of-pocket expenses.
- Return of Vehicle
If you're unable to operate a vehicle due to sickness or injury, the Return of vehicle benefit will cover reasonable expense to have you personal or rental vehicle returned, providing you that extra peace of mind.
Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance.
Protect your prepaid travel arrangements, just in case a situation arises that you didn't expect.
- Trip Cancellation
Trip Cancellation covers the non-refundable portion of your trip. So if you have to cancel for an unforeseen reason, you can get your money back.
- Trip Interruption
In the event your trip is interrupted, your coverage will look after items such as the cost of a return ticket if you have to return home early due an emergency.
- Special Occasion Benefit?6
When your scheduled time of arrival to attend a wedding, sporting event or conference is delayed, your coverage will provide up to $600 for alternative travel arrangements to your planned destination.
Still have questions?
We can help! Call 1-844-300-9660 or review the Travel Insurance Policy Booklet.