Legal Expense Insurance
It's no secret that the potential costs of a legal dispute can deter you from pursuing your rights. But with Legal Expense Insurance, you can rest easy knowing that you’re only a phone call away from a lawyer.
CAA Legal Coverage and CAA Legal Plus Coverage can be added to your CAA Insurance Company policy by calling 1-855-779-0677 today!
Do I need legal expense insurance?
When would legal expense insurance help me?
- You and your neighbor can’t agree on the property line, and s/he is now constructing a shed that sits partially on your land
- Your home renovation did not go as planned
- You receive an audit notification from the CRA and want to know your rights
- You were discriminated against in your workplace or feel you have been wrongfully dismissed
What exactly does legal expense insurance cover?
- Coverage for all reasonable legal expenses incurred while pursuing or defending a claim, including lawyers and expert witnesses, disbursements, court costs and more
- Unlimited access to a legal helpline, where lawyers provide legal advice from 8 a.m. until midnight, seven days a week. You can receive guidance from lawyers on any matter, whether the situation is covered or not.