Driving & Safety
Winter safety driving tips.
- Check the weather forecast ahead of time.
- Leave plenty of space between you and the vehicle ahead.
- Stay on main roads.
- Keep a phone charger in your car.
- Slow down and move over for emergency vehicles.
- Give yourself extra time to get to your destination.
Don't be left in the cold this winter. Make sure you have an emergency kit in your vehicle at all times.
Is your vehicle ready for winter? Here is what you should know before the first snowfall.
Know before you go.
Safe winter driving starts before you even get in your vehicle.