Travel Insurance Package Plans
Vacation Package Plan
Enjoy a worry-free vacation with this cost-effective package.
Annual Vacation Package Plan
Effortless trip protection for multiple trips of 8, 15 or 30 consecutive days within policy year.
- Unlimited travel within Canada (outside province of residence)
- Emergency medical travel coverage up to $5 million CAD
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption benefits
- Travel Baggage benefits
- No medical declaration required
- *NEW* Access to 24/7 Virtual Emergency Medical Assistance while in Manitoba. Speak to a local MD via video chat (limit of 4 virtual visits).^
CAA Assistance - Emergency Assistance 24 Hours a Day
|Canada & Mainland U.S.||1-855-849-1638|
|Costa Rica||00 800-8877-9000|
|New Zealand||00 800-8877-9000|
|South Africa||00 800-8877-9000|
|United Kingdom||00 800-8877-9000|
|Call Collect From Anywhere Else||+1-519-251-4051|
You must call CAA Assistance before obtaining Emergency Treatment, so that we may:
- confirm coverage
- provide pre-approval of treatment
If it is medically impossible for you to call prior to obtaining Emergency Treatment, we ask you to call or have someone call on your behalf as soon as it is reasonably possible. Otherwise, if you do not call CAA Assistance before you obtain Emergency Treatment, your maximum benefit payable will be reduced to 80% of your medical expenses covered under this insurance, to a maximum of $25,000 CAD.
For Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption or Travel Baggage and Personal effects claims, please call CAA Assistance and your CAA Travel professional on the day the Insured Risk occurs or the next business day.