Drive You Home
We are obsessed with Member safety.
The Drive You Home program is a Member benefit for a non-mechanical road emergency. If you are unable to drive due to sudden illness or accident, call 204-262-6000 and CAA can take you and your car home. Note: In order to receive service, the roadside service provider will need to see your photo ID.
Drive You Home features include:
- Member is covered for the same distance as a tow, based on their membership level
- Counts as one of your annual service calls; limit of one call per membership year
- Only one Member and their car gets taken home
- If other persons are present, CAA will assist in making arrangements to help them home (i.e. Call Taxi)
- Calls will be prioritized based on needs and safety
- Not available for recreational vehicles
Some examples include:
- Broken glasses
- Sudden illness
- Medical treatment
- A sprained ankle